Finally after 3 yrs of driving around in 2 small cars we finally got back into a van. It hasn't been fun driving 2 cars around whenever we go somewhere as a family. It's older but in wonderful condition and has low miles. The kids are loving all the room and being able to all get in one car to go somewhere. As a mother of 4 a van is definitely my dream car!!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
A van!!!!
Posted by aubony, lars and the girls at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope you enjoy many outings making fun memories in your van. CONGRATULATIONS
on the new addition!
We are also delighted that you guys bought a van. You deserve it!
Any pictures of the kids coming anytime soon on FB or your blog? I miss those little girls!
WOO HOO!! SO happy for you! I dont know how you did it with the 2 little cars. You are my hero Aubony :)
Post a Comment